As HDSI grows so do the opportunities. At present we see future openings in the following areas of expertise. See if your skills match our growing needs and e-mail your resume for our review.
The Implementation and training specialist will report to the Implementation and Project Manager; helping to manage implementation and training activities, and be dedicated to assisting HDSI partners and clients in the adoption and use of EHR (electronic health records systems) and other software tools and management systems.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in Healthcare industry
- EHR systems experience and understanding of clinical processes in the long term care space
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and conscientious employee
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor’s Degree required or Equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Project Management skills and experience; implementation methodology
- Workflow Requirements & process analysis and design
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Excellent people skills
- Strong organizational and excellent follow up skills
The position will be responsible for all aspects of the training and education program, including curriculum design and training for HDSI clients and, along with Customer Support, providing end-user support This position will work collaboratively with all departments, staff and partners. Working with the team, this position will assist with reporting, resolving outstanding software issues, planning for future upgrades, and reviewing/prioritizing system enhancements.
Sales experience in the healthcare industry is an asset, and experience with healthcare systems and tools is a positive.
Package includes: Salary / Commissions / Bonus.
The opportunity for a experienced sales persons who can take command and continue to grow the HDSI presence.
We are looking for candidates who get results and want to drive the business going forward, drawing on a team supporting this position.
Analyze, design, develop and implement software projects with focus on supporting existing systems, interfaces to both partner and client systems and applications.
Analyzing user needs, develop software solutions, write programs and test individual programs utilizing a variety of software knowledge programming, and communications requirements. Focus on mobile, web, and cloud architecture along with the use of API's for proactive integration of client needs & requirements.
Applicants must minimally have a BA or BS in Computer Science and industry working experience.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com